This is the sauce that everyone should know how to make, it's so easy and it enhances the flavour of grilled meats, great on poached or steamed fish and seafood. Also on chicken.
- 50 g Capers.
- 3 to 6 small Cornichons (unsweetened gherkins).
- 1 Heaped teaspoon of Dijon Mustard.
- 1 Cloves of crushed Garlic.
- 3 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar.
- 4 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- 1 Hand full of washed fresh parsley.
- 1 Handfull of washed fresh mint.
- 1 small tin of Anchovies.
- Cracked black Pepper
Coriander in fact any green herb that you may enjoy as long as it's fresh.
Watch video instructions below.